Audio Cues for PC – Download Latest version (1.9.1) of Audio Cues for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from TechriSolutions.com for free now.
To running Audio Cues into your PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to install and run Audio Cues full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
Audio Cues is designed for live performance. With just an Android phone or tablet, or a Chromebook that supports Google Play, you can create and run simple audio designs for theatre, dance, and other live entertainment. Backing tracks for musicians, sound effects for magicians, playlists for yoga teachers: all are possible with this simple app.
• Version 1.9 lets you create multiple audio cues or delete multiple files from the Manage Files screen, and has a new setting to prevent unintentional double taps of the GO button.
In-App Purchase: Unlimited Shows and Cues
Audio Cues permits up to 2 shows on each device and up to 10 cues per show without any payment or registration. An in-app purchase adds support for unlimited shows and cues.
Having trouble with the app? Got a great idea for a new feature? Send an email to: [email protected]
Audio Cues supports three kinds of cues:
• Audio cues work with all standard audio file formats, including WAV, OGG and more.
• Fade cues can change volume, pan from left to right, or serve as Stop cues
• Go to cues let you loop through groups of audio cues.
Audio and Fade cues have these features:
• Cue number and title
• Master, left and right volume
• A trigger (the Go button, or with or after the previous cue)
• A delay to run the cue a certain amount of time after the trigger
• A shortcut to run the cue from a keyboard or remote control
Audio cue features include:
• A target pointing to a particular audio file
• A starting point, letting you jump past the start of an audio file
• Number of play times, including support for infinite loops
Fade cue features include:
• A target pointing to a specific audio cue, or to all running cues
• A fade duration
• Stop the target audio cue(s)
Other features include:
• Integration with Google Drive and local storage to transfer audio files to your Android device
• Backup and restore of show designs as text files
• Support for Bluetooth remote controls and keyboards to trigger cues during performances
• Up and down cursor keys to scroll through the cue list
• The space bar or Enter to trigger the Go button
• Esc or Ctrl+Q to stop all running cues
• Configurable keyboard shortcuts for navigation and running cues
Audio File Storage
The app’s audio files are stored in this directory:
You can import audio files from:
• Google Drive
• The device’s internal storage
• An SD card or thumb drive
Other ways to copy audio files to the device include:
• With a file manager app
• From a desktop computer connected by USB cable; on macOS 10.7-14, use Android File Transfer (not compatible with macOS 10.15 Catalina)
• Wirelessly with Bluetooth or apps such as HandShaker and AirDroid
We recommend using Audacity, a free desktop application, to build audio files.
Audio Cues was designed and developed by Seattle-based Radial Theater’s Producing Director, David Gassner. In addition to being an active theatre artist, he teaches software development skills for LinkedIn Learning.
* Fixed: Occasional crash state on Chromebooks
Recent new features
* Create multiple audio cues from selected files in the Manage Audio Files screen
* Delete multiple selected audio files in the Manage Audio Files screen
* Prevent unintentional cue launches with new “Minimum time between taps” setting
Audio Cues is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.
Copyright© 2020 ForWinApps.com