DRC Sim – Wii U Gamepad for PC – Download Latest version (2.0) of DRC Sim – Wii U Gamepad for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from TechriSolutions.com for free now.
To running DRC Sim – Wii U Gamepad into your PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to install and run DRC Sim – Wii U Gamepad full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
DRC Sim needs to connect to a server running on a reasonably powerful computer.
Ensure the server is installed and running before using this app. It is useless without the server.
– Video streaming
– Audio streaming
– Touch screen
– Virtual joystick and buttons
– Play over the internet (server must be configured correctly)
– Open source (https://github.com/rolandoislas/drc-sim-client)
DRC Sim, drc-sim, and drc-sim-client are not affiliated with Nintendo Co., Ltd.
– Packet handling updated for compatibility with the C++ server
– Added loading indicator to loading screen
– Vibrate toggle was moved to General Settings
– Added X, Y, +, – buttons, and a trigger visibility toggle (triggers are now visible)
– Fix Android crash related to controller configuration
– Support controllers with button numbers greater than 100
– Fonts no longer are corrupted on reload
– Buttons can now be bound to any controller input. (Joysticks are still locked to axis input.)
DRC Sim – Wii U Gamepad is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.
Copyright© 2020 ForWinApps.com