UniFi Network for PC – Download Latest version (22.214.171.124) of UniFi Network for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from TechriSolutions.com for free now.
To running UniFi Network into your PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to install and run UniFi Network full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
Introducing the UniFi mobile application. Use the UniFi app to:
– Access the UniFi Controller to manage entire networks of devices while on the go.
– Provision a UniFi Access Point (AP) for basic functionality without configuring a UniFi Controller.
The UniFi AP must be physically connected via an Ethernet cable to a network that provides IP addresses using DHCP.
1. Ensure that the UniFi AP is in its factory default state, displaying a solidly white LED.
2. Log into your Ubiquiti community or SSO (Single Sign-On) account for backup/restore functionality. (If you wish, you can skip this login.)
3. The UniFi AP should appear on the device list if your device Wi-Fi is enabled and both your device and UniFi AP are on the same layer-2 network. (This is similar to the device discovery feature for other Ubiquiti products.)
4. If your device Wi-Fi is not enabled (or your device is on another subnet), then select scan QR code from the menu. Note: This is available only for models with the QR code sticker.
* New devices support
* Fixed app recovery from killed state
* WebRTC connection improvements
* Bug fixes
UniFi Network is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.
Copyright© 2020 ForWinApps.com